Samsung ML-2525 Driver Download – The Samsung ML-2525 mono laser printer options Samsung’s AnyWeb Print software. It lets you find, drag and fall articles from unique web content right into a new blank web page on the display with no other resizing or editing required, earning it quick to print what is actually in your display screen. The ML-2525 also provides you with an ESP Simple Monitor Print button that allows you to print your desktop having a solitary button. You furthermore may get print speeds of 24 ppm and a twelve, 000-page monthly obligation cycle.
List of Compatible Operating System with Samsung ML-2525 Printer
Microsoft Windows XP (32-64Bit), Windows Vista (32-64Bit), Windows 7 (32-64Bit), Windows 8 (32-64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32-64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 and OS Linux.
How to Install Samsung ML-2525 Printer?
- Take a look at Epson Printer Driver that is suitable for your Laptop or computer at the end of this page, click “Download Button.”
- Select your Driver on your notebook or computer, open the file with double click
- Hold out until the driver setup process is finished, then your Canon Printer is entirely ready to use
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-2525 Printer?
- Click Microsoft Windows button on your desktop computer, type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Microsoft Windows
- Press on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Choose Driver that you want to Remove then press “Uninstall” option
- Hold out for a second till the Samsung ML-2525 Printer is uninstalled, then press the “Finish” option.
Instructions to install and uninstall Samsung ML-2525 Printer previously described using the Microsoft OS Windows 7. Maybe Slightly different procedures on a computer or labtop