Lexmark P6350 Driver Download for OS for Windows – The Ultimate Photo All-In-One – Easily print, copy, scan and share memories. This Lexmark P6350 printer incorporates a regular format, with around a hundred sheets of paper feeding from a fold-up tray. This printer gives you a fantastic quality of prints, quickly print speed and fantastic output.
Media Types SupportedCard StockCoated PaperEnvelopesLabelsPlain PaperTransparenciesBanner (A4 or Letter)Hagaki CardIndex Card (3″x5″)Iron-On TransfersPhoto Paper
Lexmark P6350 Printer Specification :
- Manufactured By: Lexmark
- Type Number: Lexmark P6350
- A. S: Windows XP, vis Windows 2000and 2003
- New driver Type: Driver & Software package
- Link Type: Primary Download
- Maximum Dark Print Speed: per day ppm
- Maximum Shade Print Speed: 18 ppm
- Scan Attribute: Yes
List of Compatible Operating System with Lexmark P6350 Driver
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
How to Install Lexmark P6350 Driver?
- Take a look at Printer Driver that is suitable with your Laptop or computer in the end of this page,click “Download Button”
- Select your Driver on your laptop or computer, open the file with double click
- Hold out till the driver set up process is completely finished, then your Printer is completely ready to use
How to Uninstall Lexmark P6350 Driver?
- Click Microsoft windows button on your desktop computer, type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Microsoft windows
- Press on “Uninstall a Program”
- Choose Driver that you want to Remove then press “Uninstall” option
- Hold out for a second till the Driver is totally uninstalled, then press the “Finish” option.
Instructions to install and uninstall Lexmark P6350 Printer previously described using the Microsoft OS Windows 7. Maybe Slightly different procedures on a computer or labtop.