Canon imageCLASS D1320 Black & White Laser Multifunction
ImageCLASS D1320 Driver Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The new imageCLASS D1320 gives your compact or medium organization productive and responsible copying, printing and scanning in one easy-to-use equipment. This machine was made to permit you to keep up along with the quick tempo of modern function environment.
The D1320 characteristics a 500-sheet cassette in addition 50-sheet multipurpose tray1 and it has print and duplicate speeds of as many as 35 pages-per-minute2. With Rapid Initial Print Technology, your to start with duplicate is going to be all set in about eight seconds3. The 50-sheet Duplex Computerized Document Feeder (DADF) will permit you to copy or coloration scan from just one or two-sided originals and generate two-sided output very easily, lowering your paper use to as much as fifty percent.
List of Compatible Operating System with Canon ImageCLASS D1320 Driver
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How to Install Canon ImageCLASS D1320 Driver?
- Take a look at ImageCLASS D1320 Printer Driver that is suitable with your Laptop or computer in the end of this page,click “Download Button”
- Select your Driver on your laptop or computer, open the file with double click
- Hold out till the driver set up process is completely finished, then your Canon Printer is completely ready to use
How to Uninstall Canon ImageCLASS D1320 Driver?
- Click Microsoft windows button on your desktop computer, type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Microsoft windows
- Press on “Uninstall a Program”
- Choose Driver that you want to Remove then press “Uninstall” option
- Hold out for a second till the ImageCLASS D1320 Driver is totally uninstalled, then press the “Finish” option.
Instructions to install and uninstall Canon ImageCLASS D1320 Printer previously described using the Microsoft OS Windows 7. Maybe Slightly different procedures on a computer or labtop
Canon ImageCLAS D1320 Driver Download
- Download For Windows 32/64bit Tool Box Ver.22.214.171.124.mf17
- Download For Windows 32bit MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)
- Download For Windows 32bit imageCLASS D1370/D1350/D1320 MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)
- Download For Windows 64bit MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)
- Download For Windows 64bit imageCLASS D1370/D1350/D1320 MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)
- Download For MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.5.1 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]
- Download Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.8.1 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]
- Download ScanGear V2.5.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]
- Download UFR II Printer Driver for Linux Version 3.00