HP Photosmart 5520 Driver Download – The HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Printing and sharing wireless is easier than ever.Ship scans to electronic mail, using the vibrant touchscreen. Print from virtually anyplace with HP printers.Conserving sources is automatic with two-sided prints and copies.
Wireless printing of lab-quality shots and everyday documents conveniently and affordably in the home.Easily preserve paper and energy. Save electrical power, employing an e-all-in-one that may be Power STAR® capable.
Take in approximately 50% significantly less paper, working with automatic two-sided printing and copying. Get free of charge cartridge recycling via HP Planet Associates.
- Scanner type: Flatbed
- Scan file format: JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG
- Scan resolution, hardware: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 8.5 x 11.7 in
- Digital sending features: Scan to e-mail
HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Ink;
- HP 564 Black Ink Cartridge
- HP 564 Cyan Ink Cartridge
- HP 564 Magenta Ink Cartridge
- HP 564 Yellow Ink Cartridg
List of Compatible Operating System with HP Photosmart 5520
Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5.
How to Install HP Photosmart 5520 Driver?
- Take a look at Epson Printer Driver that is suitable for your Laptop or computer at the end of this page, click “Download Button.”
- Select your Driver on your notebook or computer, open the file with double click
- Hold out till the driver setup process is finish, then your Canon Printer is completely ready to use
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 5520 Driver?
- Click Microsoft Windows button on your desktop computer, type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Microsoft Windows
- Press on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Choose Driver that you want to Remove then press “Uninstall” option
- Hold out for a second till the Driver is uninstalled, then press the “Finish” option.
Instructions to install and uninstall HP Photosmart 5520 Driver Printer previously described using the Microsoft OS Windows 7. Maybe Slightly different procedures on a computer or labtop.
HP Photosmart 5520 Printer Driver Download
HP Printers – Driver Support for Linux OS
For Linux downloads, HP recommends another website. If you need to download Linux drivers, you will be directed to a website that is outside HP Customer Support.