HP Deskjet Advantage 1010 Driver & Software Printer Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – This HP Deskjet Advantage 1010 provides cost-effective, uncomplicated, each day printing. Simply just print what you require, any time you need it. It is possible to print correct away from the box using an uncomplicated set up and set it where you will need it due to its compact design
HP Deskjet Advantage 1010
HP Deskjet 1010 Printer: ISO speed: Up to 7 ppm black, up to 4 ppm color. Maximum print speed: Up to 20 ppm black, up to 16 ppm color. Connectivity: 1 USB 2.0. Control panel: 1 Control (Power). Paper handling: 60 sheet input tray, 25 sheet output tray. Media types supported: Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting). Media sizes supported: Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes.
List of Compatible Operating System with HP Deskjet Advantage 1010 Driver
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How to Install HP Deskjet Advantage 1010 Driver?
- Take a look at HP Deskjet Advantage 1010 Printer Driver that is suitable with your Laptop or computer in the end of this page,click “Download Button”
- Select your Driver on your laptop or computer, open the file with double click
- Hold out till the driver set up process is completely finished, then your Canon Printer is completely ready to use
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet Advantage 1010 Driver?
- Click Microsoft windows button on your desktop computer, type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Microsoft windows
- Press on “Uninstall a Program”
- Choose Driver that you want to Remove then press “Uninstall” option
- Hold out for a second till the HP Deskjet 1010 Driver is totally uninstalled, then press the “Finish” option.
Instructions to install and uninstall HP Deskjet Advantage 10 10 Printer previously described using the Microsoft OS Windows 7. Maybe Slightly different procedures on a computer or labtop