Download Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – This Canon PIXMA MX860 Wi-fi speculate lets you print from anywhere within your house and functions amazing 9600 x 2400 utmost coloration dpi with 1pl in addition a 5 human being ink tank system.
The look of Canon PIXMA MX860 can be a little bit bulky along with the placing is very complex, but it surely provides these respectable speeds about WiFi for doc printing at the same time given that the very best printer that has the very similar specification as this kind of Canon printer.
It remains an excellent choice point on account of the impression quality. This printer gives an incredible quality of the printing effects and excellent options. This PIXMA MX860 can be a well-priced substitute to having a cheap laser multifunction.
A built-in, completely integrated 35-sheet Automobile Doc Feeder implies rapidly copying or scanning of your respective originals so you can tend to other duties whilst the printer is at function.
- Fully-Integrated 35-sheet Auto Document Feeder for rapid built-in two-sided document copying and scanning
- Super G3 High-speed fax with memory to store 100 coded speed dials and up to 250 incoming pages when receiving ITU-T No. 1 Chart
- Various security features including password protected PDFs
- Max Printing Resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi (mono) / up to 9600 x 2400 dpi (color)
- Max Printing Speed up to 8.4 ipm (mono) / up to 5.6 ipm (color)
This Printer series in Canon Pixma MX860
List of Compatible Operating System with Download Canon MX860 Driver
Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM), Mac Operating System
How to Install Canon MX860 Driver?
- Take a look at Epson Printer Driver that is suitable with your Laptop or computer in the end of this page,click “Download Button”
- Select your Driver on your laptop or computer, open the file with double click
- Hold out till the driver set up process is completely finished, then your Canon Printer is completely ready to use
How to Uninstall Download Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver?
- Click Microsoft windows button on your desktop computer, type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Microsoft windows
- Press on “Uninstall a Program”
- Choose Driver that you want to Remove then press “Uninstall” option
- Hold out for a second till the Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver is totally uninstalled, then press the “Finish” option.
Instructions to install and uninstall Canon MX860 Printer previously described using the Microsoft OS Windows 7. Maybe Slightly different procedures on a computer or labtop
Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver Download