Download and run HP Print and Scan Doctor – Install HP Print and Scan Doctor on the computer connected to your printer. Click either Fix Printing or Fix Scanning, HP Print and Scan Health practitioner is a free tool for Home windows that will help solve great printing and scanning difficulties, including missing or corrupt print drivers, connectivity issues, firewall difficulties, scan mistake messages, printer offline, and print jobs trapped from the print queue.
Run HP Print and Scan Doctor
How to Download and Run HP Print and Scan Doctor?
- Make sure your printer is turned on and connected to the computer.
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor, and then follow the on-screen prompts to install and open the tool.
- On the Welcome screen, click Start to view a list of available printers.
- Select your printer in the list, and then click Next.
If your printer is not listed or a connection problem is detected, click My product is not listed or select your connection type, follow the on-screen instructions, and then click Retry.
Click either Fix Printing or Fix Scanning.
If you are prompted to install the printer software, follow the on-screen instructions. The software can resolve many printer issues.
Review the list of test results, and then resolve any issues found.
- If you see a checkmark, the printer passed the test.
- If you see a wrench, HP Print and Scan Doctor found an issue and repaired it.
- If you see an exclamation point, the test failed and required user action, but the step was skipped.
- If you see an X, follow the on-screen instructions to resolve the issue.
HP Print and Scan Doctor Download
Released: Sep 20, 2017