Canon Wireless Setup Assistant Mac OS Canon PIXMA Wireless Setup Assistant can be a device which implies that you can verify the get entry to level title along with network important demanded when establishing a wireless LAN connection.
PIXMA Printer Wireless Connection Setup
This web page specifics the necessities essential to set-up a wireless connection on your Canon PIXMA printer.
Before trying to connect your PIXMA printer to your wireless network, please test that you meet the following two situations:
- Ensure that you have an entry level (in some cases referred to as a router or hub) by means of which you get an Internet connection. Your entry level should be completely working ahead of you go to the following stage.
- Ensure that you have a computing gadget this kind of as a Computer, Mac, Tablet or Smartphone, from right here on referred to as a laptop, which is effectively linked to the Internet.To verify no matter if the products to be applied with the printer is connected to the network, consider to browse an Internet web site from the laptop, for instance, www.canon-europe.com. If the world wide web web page does not display, you are not effectively linked to the Internet, and this should be fixed ahead of proceeding.
- macOS v10.twelve
- OS X v10.eleven
- OS X v10.ten
- OS X v10.9
- Mac OS X v10.eight
- Last Updated: eleven-Apr-2016
- Issue Number: 0200233806
Intel: Mac OS X ten.eight. – ten.eleven.three
– This computer software is only obtainable in English.
– You can use the Canon Wireless Setup Assistant only with the AirPort on the Macintosh laptop. This perform is not obtainable for third-get together external wireless LAN network interfaces.
– Administrators (a member of the Administrators group) use this perform.
– You are unable to test SSID or Network Key in the network setting in which the laptop and the entry level are linked by means of wired LAN.
The following directions display you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
one. Click the website link. The download will start off immediately.
two. Files are saved on your laptop desktop.
three. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
four. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
five. Double-click the HTML file in the decompressed folder, and data about how to use the device will be displayed.
six. Double-click the Installer file in the folder. Installation commences immediately.
- File title : CanonAPChkTool_osx_V120.dmg
- File edition : V1.two.
- File language : English
- File dimension : 422KB