Canon Wireless Setup Assistant Mac OS Canon PIXMA Wireless Setup Assistant can be a tool which means that you can confirm the gain access to point name along with network key required when establishing a wireless LAN connection.
PIXMA Printer Wireless Connection Setup
This page details the requirements needed to set-up a wireless connection on your Canon PIXMA printer.
Before attempting to connect your PIXMA printer to your wireless network, please check that you meet the following two conditions:
- Ensure that you have an access point (sometimes referred to as a router or hub) via which you get an Internet connection. Your access point must be fully functioning before you go to the next step.
- Ensure that you have a computing device such as a PC, Mac, Tablet or Smartphone, from here on referred to as a computer, which is successfully connected to the Internet.To confirm whether the equipment to be used with the printer is attached to the network, try to browse an Internet website from the computer, for example, www.canon-europe.com. If the web page does not show, you are not successfully connected to the Internet, and this must be fixed before proceeding.
- macOS v10.12
- OS X v10.11
- OS X v10.10
- OS X v10.9
- Mac OS X v10.8
- Last Updated: 11-Apr-2016
- Issue Number: 0200233806
Intel: Mac OS X 10.8.0 – 10.11.3
– This software is only available in English.
– You can use the Canon Wireless Setup Assistant only with the AirPort on the Macintosh computer. This function is not available for third-party external wireless LAN network interfaces.
– Administrators (a member of the Administrators group) use this function.
– You cannot check SSID or Network Key in the network environment where the computer and the access point are connected via wired LAN.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files are saved on your computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the HTML file in the decompressed folder, and information about how to use the tool will be displayed.
6. Double-click the Installer file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- File name : CanonAPChkTool_osx_V120.dmg
- File version : V1.2.0
- File language : English
- File size : 422KB