Canon PIXMA TS5050 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Linux and Mac – Canon PIXMA TS5050 All In One Inkjet Printer Black High quality colour printing with the comfort and ease of your respective personal household, with scan and replica features, Wi-Fi, cloud connectivity and an easy-to-use seven.five cm (3 inch) Lcd show – all contained inside a compact, space-saving human body.
Canon PIXMA TS5050
PIXMA TS5050 Series’s built-in Wi-Fi usually means you’ll be able to print from a intelligent system or laptop or computer by using assist for Android, iOS, Google Cloud Print and Home windows 10 Mobile. You may also share your favorite times from a Wi-Fi enabled digicam, or using the built-in SD card slot.
List of Compatible Operating System with Canon PIXMA TS5050 Drivers
Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM), Mac Operating System
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver?
- Take a look at Canon TS5050 Printer Driver that is suitable with your Laptop or computer in the end of this page,click “Download Button”
- Select your Driver on your laptop or computer, open the file with double click
- Hold out till the driver set up process is completely finished, then your Canon Printer is completely ready to use
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver?
- Click Microsoft windows button on your desktop computer, type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Microsoft windows
- Press on “Uninstall a Program”
- Choose Driver that you want to Remove then press “Uninstall” option
- Hold out for a second till the Canon TS5050 Driver is totally uninstalled, then press the “Finish” option.
Instructions to install and uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5050 Printer previously described using the Microsoft OS Windows 7. Maybe Slightly different procedures on a computer or labtop