Canon PIXMA TS5010 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Linux and Mac – The Canon PIXMA TS5010 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer. It might handle all of your current each day printing, scanning and copying needs – from printing thorough shots and crafting projects to crossword puzzles and coloring pages, to transport labels and mobile picture printing.
Canon PIXMA TS5010
As well as, it arrives in black and white style possibilities so it is a straightforward in shape with the property décor. Connecting any of one’s units is beautifully basic too, as you can connect via Wi-Fi1, AirPrint2, Google Cloud Print3, USB, SD Memory Card4, and in many cases straight from the Cloud5.
It is possible to even connect your iphone, iPad and compatible smartphone also. In terms of print quality, you are going to be pretty simply just amazed, as the PIXMA TS5010 printer makes use of a 5 ink technique to print comprehensive paperwork and beautiful borderless photos6. In addition, like all Canon inkjet printers, it is easy to make use of and rapidly.
Together with the Canon PIXMA TS5010 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer, we just designed deciding on your future dwelling printer-simple!
List of Compatible Operating System with Canon PIXMA TS5010 Drivers
Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM), Mac Operating System
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS5010 Driver?
- Take a look at Canon TS5010 Printer Driver that is suitable with your Laptop or computer in the end of this page,click “Download Button”
- Select your Driver on your laptop or computer, open the file with double click
- Hold out till the driver set up process is completely finished, then your Canon Printer is completely ready to use
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5010 Driver?
- Click Microsoft windows button on your desktop computer, type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Microsoft windows
- Press on “Uninstall a Program”
- Choose Driver that you want to Remove then press “Uninstall” option
- Hold out for a second till the Canon TS5010 Driver is totally uninstalled, then press the “Finish” option.
Instructions to install and uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5010 Printer previously described using the Microsoft OS Windows 7. Maybe Slightly different procedures on a computer or labtop