Canon PIXMA MX525 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Linux and Mac – The Canon Pixma MX525 is a neatly made low-cost inkjet MFP which has a 30-page ADF along with a a hundred sheet paper tray. Neither print motor nor ADF is duplex, so you are restricted to single-sided scans and copies, but this can be regular for an MFP at this price.
Canon PIXMA MX525
The MX525 has USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connections, and if you join it to a community you could take benefit of Canon’s mobile printing applications for smartphones and tablets and integration with solutions which include Google Cloud Print for straightforward printing from any place with an online link.
- High-performance Office All-In-One with Wi-Fi/Ethernet connectivity and Auto 2-sided printing
- Print more for less with XL FINE cartridges
- Easy operation with 6.2cm (2.5”) colour TFT display and Dual Function Panel
- Internet printing using PIXMA Cloud Link with Google Cloud Print
- Print from, and scan to, smartphones/tablets. Apple AirPrint supported
List of Compatible Operating System with Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver
Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM), Mac Operating System
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver?
- Take a look at Epson Printer Driver that is suitable with your Laptop or computer in the end of this page,click “Download Button”
- Select your Driver on your laptop or computer, open the file with double click
- Hold out till the driver set up process is completely finished, then your Canon Printer is completely ready to use
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver?
- Click Microsoft windows button on your desktop computer, type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Microsoft windows
- Press on “Uninstall a Program”
- Choose Driver that you want to Remove then press “Uninstall” option
- Hold out for a second till the Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver is totally uninstalled, then press the “Finish” option.
Instructions to install and uninstall Canon MX525 Printer previously described using the Microsoft OS Windows 7. Maybe Slightly different procedures on a computer or labtop