Canon PIXMA MX496 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Linux and Mac – PIXMA MX496 could be the trustworthy web-connected printer for high quality effects Making it possible for you to print, duplicate, scan and fax, the web-connected PIXMA MX496 will increase your residence workplace procedures with multi-page copying and scanning from its high-speed automatic doc feeder, which loads nearly 20 sheets.
List of Compatible Operating System with Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver
Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM), Mac Operating System
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver?
- Take a look at Epson Printer Driver that is suitable with your Laptop or computer in the end of this page,click “Download Button”
- Select your Driver on your laptop or computer, open the file with double click
- Hold out till the driver set up process is completely finished, then your Canon Printer is completely ready to use
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver?
- Click Microsoft windows button on your desktop computer, type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Microsoft windows
- Press on “Uninstall a Program”
- Choose Driver that you want to Remove then press “Uninstall” option
- Hold out for a second till the Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver is totally uninstalled, then press the “Finish” option.
Instructions to install and uninstall Canon PIXMA MX496 Printer previously described using the Microsoft OS Windows 7. Maybe Slightly different procedures on a computer or labtop