Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver Download – Canon MP140 Compact and trendy All-in-One printer reasonably priced All-in-One features color printing, scanning, and copying in one device. Built for ease-of-use this multifunctional is ready to print sharp textual content & photo-lab quality at high speeds.
Canon PIXMA MP140
- Photo lab quality: Max. 4800*x1200dpi
- Prints a 10x15cm borderless photo in approx. 60 seconds*
- Fast copying, optimum colour output
- 600x1200dpi scanner
- ChromaLife100 system for long-lasting, beautiful photos**
- Easy-to-use software
List of Compatible Operating System with Canon PIXMA MP140
Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver?
- Take a look at Epson Printer Driver that is suitable for your Laptop or computer at the end of this page, click “Download Button.”
- Select your Driver on your notebook or computer, open the file with double click
- Hold out till the driver setup process is finish, then your Canon Printer is completely ready to use
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver?
- Click Microsoft Windows button on your desktop computer, type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Microsoft Windows
- Press on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Choose Driver that you want to Remove then press “Uninstall” option
- Hold out for a second till the Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver is uninstalled, then press the “Finish” option.
Instructions to install and uninstall Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver Printer previously described using the Microsoft OS Windows 7. Maybe Slightly different procedures on a computer or labtop
Important Information –
If you are looking for a Windows 10 driver, it may well be the case that the product can still function in a limited way on this operating system using a Canon driver provided for either Windows 7, 8 or 8.1.
As Canon has not tested this functionality, we make no guarantees that this will work or that full functionality will be available, but you may wish to try this option.
This product is compatible with the following operating systems –
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)