Canon Pixma MG6400 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Linux and Mac – The PIXMA MG6400 is usually a remarkable Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One printer providing good performance and versatility.
The MG6400 prints stunning, borderless2 images around eight.5″ x 11″ and crisp paperwork with outstanding good quality.
The printer contains a maximum color dpi3 of 4800 x 1200 with 2pl engineering, five specific ink tanks, and the ChromaLife100+ method. And when a color runs out, you only exchange the ink tank you need. Moreover, the Snap Edge attribute enables for quick access for the ink tank for easy replacement.
That has a three.0″ Liquid crystal display display screen and built-in memory card slots4, the MG6400 lets you to definitely preview, edit and print your illustrations or photos proper to the printer – no computer required!
List of Compatible Operating System with Canon Pixma MG6400 Printer
Microsoft Windows XP (32-64Bit), Windows Vista (32-64Bit), Windows 7 (32-64Bit), Windows 8 (32-64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32-64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 and OS Linux.
How to Install Canon Pixma MG6400 Driver?
- Take a look at Epson Printer Driver that is suitable for your Laptop or computer at the end of this page, click “Download Button.”
- Select your Driver on your notebook or computer, open the file with double-click
- Holdout till the driver setup process is finished, then your Canon Printer is completely ready to use
How to Uninstall Canon Pixma MG6400 Driver?
- Click Microsoft Windows button on your desktop computer, type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Microsoft Windows
- Press on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Choose Driver that you want to Remove then press “Uninstall” option
- Hold out for a second till the Canon Pixma MG6400 Driver is uninstalled, then press the “Finish” option.
Instructions to install and uninstall Canon Pixma MG6400 Driver Printer previously described using the Microsoft OS Windows 7. Maybe Slightly different procedures on a computer or labtop