Canon PIXMA MG6310 Driver & Software Printer Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The brand new multifunctional PIXMA MG6310 picture wi-fi printer represents an important update during the line of PIXMA printers having a more compact and complicated style that will save desktop house and allows storage practically anywhere, although offering users a high quality expertise with extraordinary outcomes.
Canon PIXMA MG6310
Canon IXMA MG6310 Inkjet Photo Printer – Today many consumers need easily accessible, reliable printer and produce impressions of high quality for any project.
- Printer, copier and scanner
- Wi-Fi & Airprint compatibility
- Printing speed: – Approx. 15 ipm (Black ESAT), – Approx. 10 ipm (Colour ESAT)
- Automatic double-sided printing
- Resolution up to 9600×2400 dpi with drops of 1 ink tank
- Print pictures without limit size 4 “x 6” in about 21 sec.
- Printing on CD/DVD
- Monitor and Eco mode ECO
- Google Cloud Print (connects your printers to the Web. You can use the printer you want from the applications you use every day in your phone, tablet, computer, and any other device connected to the internet)
- 3.5 ” LCD color touch screen
- 6 separate ink tanks, including photographic grey and photo black
- Resolution optics of scanner 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Includes Software My Image Garden, My Printer, Easy-WebPrint EX, Canon Quick Menu
- Effect filter fun (effect miniature, fish eye effect, background blur, camera toy, etc.)
- Full HD Movie Print (captures and prints from video)
- Mobile Print: scan and print PDF and JPEG files of wirelessly from devices with Android operating system or Apple iOS
- Direct printing: USB high speed, Prictbridge Inalambrico, reader of memory cards, Bluetooth (optional)
- Ethernet connection.
List of Compatible Operating System with Canon PIXMA MG6310 Driver
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6310 Driver?
- Take a look at Canon PIXMA MG6310 Printer Driver that is suitable with your Laptop or computer in the end of this page,click “Download Button”
- Select your Driver on your laptop or computer, open the file with double click
- Hold out till the driver set up process is completely finished, then your Canon Printer is completely ready to use
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6310 Driver?
- Click Microsoft windows button on your desktop computer, type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Microsoft windows
- Press on “Uninstall a Program”
- Choose Driver that you want to Remove then press “Uninstall” option
- Hold out for a second till the Canon PIXMA MG 6310 Driver is totally uninstalled, then press the “Finish” option.
Instructions to install and uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6310 Printer previously described using the Microsoft OS Windows 7. Maybe Slightly different procedures on a computer or labtop
Canon PIXMA MG6310 Driver Download
- MG6310 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG6310 MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG6310 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- MG6310 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
- MG6310 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG6310 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG6310 Scanner Driver Ver. 19.0.0b (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG6310 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG6310 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MG6310 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MG6310 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
- MG6310 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
- MG6310 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)
- MG6310 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)