Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver & Software Printer Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG5350 Superior Wi-Fi Image High-quality All-In-One. The PIXMA MG5350 innovative Wi-Fi Image All-In-One makes it possible for you to print wherever in your dwelling.
Canon PIXMA MG5350
PIXMA MG5350 Inkjet Photo Printers Outstanding prints, copies and scans, showcasing a 3.0” TFT screen, DVD/CD printing and online content material printing immediate in the printer through PIXMA Cloud Website link. *Complete list of ink essential to totally operate. Some capabilities may not work if using non-genuine Canon ink.
- Advanced printer all-in-one
- Conduct operations quickly
- Five single ink, up to 9600dpi, min. quality 1pl
- ISO ESAT speed 12.5 to mono and up to 9.3 IPM colour
- up to 10x15cm photo in about 20 second
- Features Free Wi-Fi
- direct print and Auto Duplex Disc
- Capable of full HD movie print
- Use the PIXMA cloud Links.
List of Compatible Operating System with Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver?
- Take a look at Canon PIXMA MG5350 Printer Driver that is suitable with your Laptop or computer in the end of this page,click “Download Button”
- Select your Driver on your laptop or computer, open the file with double click
- Hold out till the driver set up process is completely finished, then your Canon Printer is completely ready to use
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver?
- Click Microsoft windows button on your desktop computer, type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Microsoft windows
- Press on “Uninstall a Program”
- Choose Driver that you want to Remove then press “Uninstall” option
- Hold out for a second till the Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver is totally uninstalled, then press the “Finish” option.
Instructions to install and uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5350 Printer previously described using the Microsoft OS Windows 7. Maybe Slightly different procedures on a computer or labtop
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver Download
- MG5350 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG5350 MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG5350 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- MG5350 MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)
- MG5350 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG5350 Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.1b Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG5350 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG5350 ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MG5350 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)