Canon MX920 Scanner Drivers Download – PIXMA MX922 Bring excellently and a lot of wireless abilities for your home office environment with all the PIXMA MX922. This printer has built-in WiFi®1 for printing and scanning just about wherever in your house.
Also, it incorporates AirPrint2, which helps you to wirelessly print from an iPad, iPhone or iPod contact gadgets. Cloud3 printing capabilities, a built-in 35-sheet Duplex Car Document Feeder, and Dual Function Panel are only some of the attributes that can let you multi-task very efficiently.
The MX922 also features a new high-capacity 250-sheet simple paper cassette to help you concentrate on your function instead of jogging away from paper! This may convey office effectiveness to all-new ranges and enable lower prices at the same time.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400×4800 dpi16, Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi16, ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical)16
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode9, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14
List of Compatible Operating System with Canon MX920 Scanner Drivers
Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM), Mac Operating System
How to Install Canon MX920 Scanner Drivers?
- Take a look at Canon MX920 Scanner Printer Drivers that is suitable for your Laptop or computer at the end of this page, click “Download Button.”
- Select your Driver on your notebook or computer, open the file with double click
- Hold out until the driver setup process is finished, then your Canon Printer is entirely ready to use
How to Uninstall Canon MX920 Scanner Drivers?
- Click Microsoft Windows button on your desktop computer, type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Microsoft Windows
- Press on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Choose Driver that you want to Remove then press “Uninstall” option
- Hold out for a second till the Canon MX920 Scanner Driver is uninstalled, then press the “Finish” option.
Instructions to install and uninstall Canon MX920 Scanner Printer previously described using the Microsoft OS Windows 7. Maybe Slightly different procedures on a computer or labtop