Canon imageCLASS D570 Printer Drivers Download – The imageCLASS D570 supports host-based UFR II LT and PCL 5e/6 languages to deliver printing flexibility. With ID Card Copy, you are able to quickly make copies of identification playing cards or other compact files over a solitary web page.
The Canon imageCLASS D570 gives function rich abilities in a high high quality, reliable printer which is suitable for just about any workplace ecosystem.
The imageCLASS D570 has print, scan and duplicate abilities so that you can carry out necessary responsibilities with just one equipment. With several uncomplicated to implement features these as being the tiltable Liquid crystal display panel and several cellular answers, your online business could have the aid and effectiveness it warrants.
Canon imageCLASS D570
Wi-fi connectivity lets you to definitely print from just about anywhere in your house or office environment, and Wi-Fi Direct Connection allows easy link to cellular products with no a router. The imageCLASS D570 uses approximately 2 watts of energy in wireless, Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs.
The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple. The imageCLASS D570 uses Canon GENUINE Toner, Cartridge 137 (yields 2,400 sheets, ISO/IEC standard).
- 3-in-1 Functionality allows you to Print, Scan and Copy with ease.
- Easily connect your mobile devices without a router using Wi-Fi® Direct Connection.6
- Print at speeds of up to 28 pages per minute,1 with your first print in your hands in 6 seconds or less.2
- Print on the go with Canon PRINT Business,7 Apple® AirPrint®,8 Mopria™ Print Service9 and Google Cloud Print™.10
- Navigate through all the features with the user-friendly, tiltable, black-and-white, 5-Line LCD Panel.
- Paper capacity allows for 250-sheets in the standard cassette and one-sheet in the multipurpose tray.4
- Eco-conscious, two-sided printing out of the box saves paper and related cost.
- Low energy consumption; uses approximately 2 W in wireless, Energy Saver Mode.
- Scan Type : Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth :24-bit
- Scan Resolution :Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical)
- Scan Size :Platen: Up to Letter
- Duplex Scan :Yes
Compatibility :TWAIN, WIA, ICA
- Output File Formats :TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF
- Scan Features :Push Scan, Pull Scan: USB and Network
- Pull Scan :USB and Network
- Push Scan (Scan to pC) :USB and Network
- Printer Type :Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed :Up to 28 ppm (letter, 1-sided), Up to 16 ppm (letter, 2-sided)1
- First Print Time :6 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language :UFR II LT (Host-based), PCL (5e, 6)
- Print Resolution :Up to 600 x 600 dpi
List of Compatible Operating System with Canon imageCLASS D570 Driver
Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
How to Install Canon imageCLASS D570 Driver?
- Take a look at Epson Printer Driver that is suitable with your Laptop or computer in the end of this page,click “Download Button”
- Select your Driver on your laptop or computer, open the file with double click
- Hold out till the driver set up process is completely finished, then your Canon Printer is completely ready to use
How to Uninstall Canon imageCLASS D570 Driver?
- Click Microsoft windows button on your desktop computer, type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Microsoft windows
- Press on “Uninstall a Program”
- Choose Driver that you want to Remove then press “Uninstall” option
- Hold out for a second till the Canon imageCLASS D570 Driver is totally uninstalled, then press the “Finish” option.
Instructions to install and uninstall Canon imageCLASS D570 Printer previously described using the Microsoft OS Windows 7. Maybe Slightly different procedures on a computer or labtop.