Canon ImageCLASS D1300 Driver Download – The Canon imageCLASS D1320 provides your smaller or medium business enterprise successful and trusted copying, printing, and scanning in one easy-to-use equipment. This equipment was made to enable you to maintain up to the quick rate of present-day do the job surroundings.
The D1320 options a 500-sheet cassette furthermore 50-sheet multipurpose tray1 and has print and replica speeds of up to 35 pages-per-minute2. With Quick 1st Print Technological innovation, your initial copy will likely be prepared in somewhere around eight seconds3.
The 50-sheet Duplex Automated Doc Feeder (DADF) will allow you to duplicate or color scan from a person or two-sided originals and generate two-sided output very quickly, lessening your paper use to around half.
Canon ImageCLASS D1300
The D1320 has excellent cost reducing features including the intelligent Energy Saver Mode which reduces your power consumption to approximately 2.3 watts of energy, and the product meets Energy Star guidelines. Another great way to lower your costs is by the Department ID Management feature which allows you to set limits on who can use the machine and how much they can print, copy or scan.
- Copy and Print at the same speed of up to 35 ppm2
- Duplex Versatility – two-sided copying, scanning, and printing
- 500-sheet front loading cassette plus 50-sheet multipurpose tray; additional 500-sheet cassette available1
- Legal-size platen glass and 50-sheet multipurpose tray handle variety of paper sizes and stock1
List of Compatible Operating System with Canon ImageCLASS D1300 Driver
Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 and Linux OS.
How to Install Canon ImageCLASS D1300 Driver?
- Take a look at Canon Printer Driver that is suitable for your Laptop or computer at the end of this page, click “Download Button.”
- Select your Driver on your laptop or computer, open the file with double click
- Hold out until the driver set up process is finished, then your Canon Printer is entirely ready to use
How to Uninstall Canon ImageCLASS D1300 Driver?
- Click Microsoft windows button on your desktop computer, type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Microsoft Windows
- Press on “Uninstall a Program”
- Choose Driver that you want to Remove then press “Uninstall” option
- Hold out for a second till the Canon ImageCLASS D1300 Driver is uninstalled, then press the “Finish” option.
Instructions to install and uninstall Canon ImageCLASS D1300 Printer previously described using the Microsoft OS Windows 7. Maybe Slightly different procedures on a computer or labtop