Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver Download for OS Linux, Mac and Windows – Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Compact, professional high-quality, color laser printer to the private workplace Impress with qualified color output. This compact color laser printer delivers individual and compact office people outstanding good quality with brief, quiet procedure – in a very hassle-free, space-saving structure.
i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver
The i-SENSYS LBP5050 is a swift performer capable of printing up to 12ppm mono/8ppm colour which means there’s very little business downtime. Canon’s i-SENSYS LBP5050 delivers high quality, reliable performance and effortlessly combines speed, efficiency and unbeatable value with its range of features including:
- High definition full colour printing
- Quick First-Print saves time, energy and money
- Convenient, simple and eco-friendly with an All-In-One toner cartridge
- 12 pages per minute (A4) mono and 8 pages per minute colour laser printing*
- First Print Out Time of just 22 seconds for black and white (28 seconds for colour)
- Up to 9600 x 600dpi high quality prints with Automatic Image Refinement
- Highly efficient 4W power consumption in sleep mode
- Personal, professional quality colour laser printer
- 8 ppm in colour, 12 ppm in mono
- No waiting with Quick First-Print technologies
- Up to 9600×600 dpi print resolution
- Colour All-in-One cartridges
- Quiet operation and energy efficient
List of Compatible Operating System with Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Drivers
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Drivers?
- Take a look at Canon PIXMA IX6860 Series Printer Driver that is suitable with your Laptop or computer in the end of this page,click “Download Button”
- Select your Canon PIXMA IX6860 Series Driver on your laptop or computer, open the file with double click
- Hold out till the driver set up process is completely finished, then your Canon PIXMA E404 Printer is completely ready to use
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Drivers?
- Click Microsoft windows button on your desktop computer, type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Microsoft windows
- Press on “Uninstall a Program”
- Choose Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Printer Driver that you want to Remove then press “Uninstall” option
- Hold out for a second till the Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw Driver is totally uninstalled, then press the “Finish” option.
Instructions to install and uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 previously described using the Microsoft OS Windows 7. Maybe Slightly different procedures on a computer or laptop when using the OS other than Windows 7Prosedur on a variety of laptop or computer might just be different.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver Download